- 1 lb sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 soda can 7-up (optional)
- plum tomatoes (for garnishing)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
Place fish in a ceramic baking dish.
Rub fish on both sides with the oil mixture.
Insert slices of lemon and ginger inside the fish cavities.
Optionally pour some 7-up on the fish.
Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes then sprinkle with chopped parsley and continue to bake for 5 more minutes.
Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with remaining lemon slices or plum tomatoes.