- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 small jar sliced olives, drained
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 containers plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pita bread
- salt and pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl, combine the following and mix well: yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Mix until consistent and then set aside.
Lightly dredge the sirloin strips in flour and season with some salt and pepper.
Heat up some olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Cook the floured beef until no longer pink.
Layer the pita bread with some beef, followed by tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced olives, and cucumber strips.
Pour desired amount of the yogurt mix and roll up the pita.